Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sneek Peek!!!!


I'm honoured to have been asked to be on the August guest DT by Marivic over at berry71bleu. She creates beautiful tags ..just the perfect finishing touch for your LOs. She has a lovely vintage, shabby chic style. Check her stuff out at her etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/berry71bleu . This pic is from one of Chelsea's graduation Los. You can see the edge of one of Marivic's beautiful tags to the side of the purple dress. Pretty eh? That's it for tonight ...thanks for popping by. BTW....I seem to have misplaced my mojo...anyone seen it???Please send it back to Corner Brook....I still have a zillion grad photos to scrap! Yikes!

4 comments:

  1. Big congrats to you Michelle...that is awesome! LOVE Chelsie's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Guest DT, Michelle! wooo hoooo! From what I can see...this is going to be another lovely lovely page! I hope to see many more Grad layouts here really soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Michelle that's wonderful. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. i wish my new daughter was in CB but she's in Calgary .
    Just got back from a wonderful visit with her.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, I had that dusty attic piece made after I designed it on my computer using photoshop. Anyone can have a custom chippie made. Thanks for visiting my blog. Take care, Lisa

    ReplyDelete