Thursday, October 15, 2015

Stuck?Sketches Guest Designer

Oooooo... I'm so excited to share that I am a guest designer over at Stuck?Sketches this month! Thank you so much Laura Whitaker for asking me to play along! 
Please take time to check out this wonderful sketch blog if you are not already familiar with it!

So here's the cool sketch by Laura that I was given to play with.



Pretty neat , eh?

Here's what I did with it.


 I stayed pretty true to the sketch. My title is hand drawn on white  card stock and then fussy cut and raised with dimension dots.


My star embellishments were fussy cut and then painted with a layer of Glossy accents. Some were adhered directly to the page and some were raised  for added dimension.


All papers used in this layout are  Bella Blvd from the Sept Kit at SCRAPSHOTZ .... a great Canadian kit club that I have recently joined!

Thanks again to Laura Whitaker for inviting me to play along this month and thanks to you for popping by today! Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dimension and texture on this page, loving the hand drawn title! Thank you for being our guest at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete