Sunday, August 16, 2009

Black and white


I really love black and white patterns...they're so crisp and clean. I got a pretty good stash of B/W patterned papers yet for some reason I never seem to use them!!! Truth be told I got a BIG stash of patterned paper that will probably never be used...oh well , what can I say ...it's an addiction. Think there's a meeting for paper addicts anywhere? " Hello, my name is Michelle and I'm a paper whore [ or would that be hoarder?]" anyhoooo...thought I'd finally get around to trying an all white and black LO and the pic of Chelsea's hands on her piano keys seemed the perfect pic to use. I'm pleased with it... I showed you mine, now you show me yours!

1 comment:

  1. love this....you are quite a scrapbook artist and so glad you left me a comment now i can follow you.
    sharon (sheshie)

    ReplyDelete