Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sisters Lo and just some venting


OMG! why is it that whenever you wanna scrap, life gets in the way? I FINALLY sat down to get a few pages done last night when lo and behold my NEW Kodak printer broke AARRGGGG!!!! why Lord why?? This was after a two day marathon of house cleaning that just couldn't be ignored any longer...I was sorta turning a blind eye cuz as fast as I could clean, Rob was just makin' more mess with his renos...gyproc dust gets in the damndest places! I know...shut up complaining...at least my darling hubby does renovations...yah but I still gattoa clean up behind him. Any hooo.... I had intended to do this cute little mini book about our day at the Insectarium to visit the butterfly pavilion and then to a friend's for a swim... I was gonna call it Butterflies and Bathing Beauties...but between the printer dying and my Cricut not doing what I wanted.. I just gave up on the whole idea [for now]...somehow I ended up doing a LO on me and my two sissies...which had been in the back of my mind for a while anyways... I was pretty pleased with it. Funny how a day can end so differently than where you were aiming for! Oh well...
PS Does any body else spend way too much time looking at everyone else's work instead of just scrapping? I find I'm doing that ALOT lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment