Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Butterflies and Bathing Beauties




Well...after my little hissie fit with my new Kodak printer {which God love Staples they replaced on the spot no questions asked} I finally got around to this little mini album that was my original project of that night...mind you, I didn't go about it the way I had planned. Go figure!!!! My ORIGINAL plan was to cut out a butterfly shape from chipboard with my Cricut... that just caused another machine SNAFU... btw did ya know it's hard on the Cricut blade to try and cut chipboard ??? Take my advice and invest in the deeper blade made for that purpose... anyhoo{ yes I know I have random thought patterns!} I stumbled across these cute little PRECUT chipboard albums at Michael's for only $1 !!! almost as good as hitting the easy button at Staples! The albums { I did one for the lady who hosted us too} came together in a snap. How do you guys adhere paper to your chipboard? I'm a fan of Modge Podge myself tho my friend Lisa uses her Zyron...lucky for her, she has a ginormous one where as I have a little one only suitable for making 1" stickers. I'd love to hear any suggestions for adhering!I used all 2x2 pics on this mini album. The paper is all DCWV Citrus collection ...made the embellies from same paper. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment