Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Got Me some Dusty Attic!!! WooHoo!!!


OOOO...I'm on cloud nine cuz I finally got my hands on some Dusty Attic laser chipboard this week...two different lots , two days in a row. On Monday I got my mail order from Tracy...check her out here : www.StayTrueToGod.com .She was an angel to deal with! The swirly vine on the left hand side of this 'Journey' Lo came from Tracy's shop. And then today another angel graced me with some more Dusty Attic! My friend, Catherine just got back from a 3 week trip to Australia/Fiji { lucky gal!} and being a real angel listened to my frantic begging via email while she was vacationing in Perth { home of Dusty Attic} and boot it to Tommorrow's Memories scrapstore there... with 45 mins to her flight!... and snagged me some awesome pieces{ including my much coveted wire dress form!!!} Now how's that for going above and beyond? Thanks Catherine! I can see that I'll be having more of this stuff cuz I'm in LUUUUUV! You can do just about anything with this product...ink, paint . mist... you name it. Check it out here: www.dustyattic.net.au . It 'll leave you drooling! my only problem now is that I love it so much that I don't want to use it all up! I'd like to tell you about a cute little cricut idea that I used here { wish I could give appropriate credit but I forget where I saw this ...if it was your idea let me know and I'll give kudos to ya!} I really wanted the "journey " title to have depth to it so I cut the same word out 5 times and glued them one on top of each other. I love the dimension it adds. I then inked and spritzed it the same colors as the Dusty Attic swirl! Thanks for popping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is One of my favorite los of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your work!!!!!
    And i love Dusty attic and I got some but haven't get a chance to use them yet =(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page you have out done yourself. Love that butterfly and the swirl vine is gorgeous. No familiar with Dusty attic products but goin to check it out . Thanks for the tip on layering the letters.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous lo you have created Michelle!! I think his is one of the most beautiful lo's you have done so far, I love it soooooooooooo much!! those papers are so pretty!! love all the embellies and the pic is priceless!!
    HUgs hugs hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just followed you over from scrapbook.com. What a stunning page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo gorgeous...wow! LOve it! all of it! the lace adds such an elegant touch. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete