Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New Monthly Challenge at Unity Stamp Company

Soooo....here's an odd little fact about me. I love to draw and paint and I loooove stamping...but I HATE coloring!
Ironically , I have a gazillion stamps...ok...maybe not a gazillion but trust me when I say they number in the general area of a thousand ! 
One of my fav brands of stamps is UNITY STAMP COMPANY . I just love those red rubber stamps!
There's always a monthly challenge going on over at their UNITY BLOG . 

Here's this month's challenge.


I chose to make two projects based on this month's challenge. 
My first project is a card that incorporates the color challenge and the card sketch which I flipped.


The fairy is from the Nov 2014 KOM  and the sentiment { which is hilarious!!! I get such a kick out of it!} is an IttyBitty called "Happy Dust".
 I used TOMBOW dual tip markers for the dreaded coloring {just kidding}.
I also added a little Stickles to the wings for some glitter and fairy magic!

My second project is a tag that is based on the color challenge this month. My daughter has already laid claim to it to use as a book mark.


The sentiment stamp is from the kit called "Delightful Little Things" and the stars are from the "Jar of Mixed Sentiments" kit. I used the same Tombow colors on this tag plus a dab of Distress Ink in Dusty Concord for the edges. I simply scribbled the colors on my craft mat, squirt it with a bit of water and smooshed the tag around on it. I also added a few star sequins for a little added bling.
So why don't you pop on over to the UNITY BLOG and give their monthly challenge a go!

Thanks for popping by today! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment